Sunday, April 27, 2014

Madison & Columbus Photos (& Next Weekend's Events)

I had a great time in Madison reading for the Emerging Young Poets Reading and doing a reading and answering questions for the poetry class at Madison College. My presentation/teaching at the Columbus State Writers Conference went well. The participants in my workshop were fearless. It was fun being part of the book fair as well. My luggage will be a lot lighter on the way home after selling books. You can still order a copy on amazon if you were unable to buy one at the recent Akron, Madison, and Columbus events. In Columbus, I stayed at The Lofts hotel and when I arrived I found out I had been upgraded to a suite for free. Yes. 

Madison:


My former teacher, Matt Guenette (Thanks Matt!)

Sarah Levine


My friend Elizabeth's window decals
Late night...
...trench coat party
Columbus:

NEOMFA ladies at the Whiskey Island Magazine table


Next weekend I have a reading on Friday evening at Quaker Square and a reading Saturday evening at Annabell's. (Both in Akron, Ohio.) I have readings and events in different states this summer. I will keep posting updates.